Market America announced that it is in the development and testing stages of a new line of nutraceutical products that will support the health of children with autism and related neurodevelopmental challenges.
Specialized laboratory testing often demonstrates sub-optimal levels of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and fatty acids in people with autism, which can be addressed with nutritional supplements.
Despite these findings, Market America found in its research that parents and health professionals alike are frustrated with the limited nutritional products available in the marketplace.
The announcement follows a conference held with prominent doctors who specialize in areas related to autism at Market America’s Greensboro headquarters.
The doctors in attendance were Dr. Emi Hosada; an Internist in Washington State, Dr. Jim Sensenig; prominent naturopathic physician and founding president of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, Dr. Susan Beltz; a neuroscientist and clinical scientist and founder of the Mont Black Academy in Hook Set, NH which specializes in educating and treating children with ADHD, Metabolic Disorders and Learning Disabilities, and Dr. Anne Hines; a family and Defeat Autism Now (DAN) physician in Winston-Salem, NC.
The full article can be found at Medical News Today
More Articles of Interest:
- Vitamin D Deficiency is Linked to Autism
- How Drug Reps Make Friends and Influence Doctors
- Autism Symptoms Substantially Improved With Early Intervention
- Neurontin Used for Pain: Doctors Influenced by Drug Reps
- Causes and Treatment of Autism: Vitamin D?
- Lung Cancer Cured With Omega-3 Fats
- Vitamin D Deficiency – A Leading Cause of Diseases
- Vitamin D Deficiency and Muscle Weakness